10 reasons why garden centres should send their gift buyers to Glee 2016
- 90+ home, gift & clothing suppliers all ready and willing to do business. Glee?s dedicated Home, Gift & Clothing section has witnessed significant growth in 2016, and now offers the strongest gift offering seen at Glee for many years.
- Garden centre focused. The strength of Glee lies in the fact that its exhibitors are primed to do business with garden retailers, and this year?s exhibitors within Home, Gift & Clothing are no exception. These suppliers are armed with products and services designed to drive sales instore at garden centres, so make sure you don?t miss out on this captive audience.
- Year-round sales opportunity. Gifts, homeware and outdoor clothing are increasingly becoming big business within garden retail. Offering an unrivalled opportunity to maximise year round sales, from Mothers? Day to Christmas, these product categories are also ideal for driving impulse sales as consumers look to add value to their homes and gardens with stylish accessories, as well as wanting to look good in the garden.
- More time to compare & contrast. Glee may not have as many exhibitors as some of its home and gift exhibitor cousins, but this simply means that retailers and suppliers have more time at their disposal to network, chat and learn more about the products. Better relationships are forged this way.
- New brands never before seen at Glee. This year Glee?s Home, Gift & Clothing section will be home to several brands never before seen at Glee, including Wild & Wolf, Aigle, Addis, Hallmark Cards and Blade & Rose. A number of indoor furniture suppliers are also making their debut at Glee in 2016. Look out for Kettle Interiors, Makasi Imports, Global Furniture Alliance and Smart EU.
- Selected, focused offering. Gift exhibitors at Glee know what garden centre gift buyers want to see, which is why they will be bringing with them a targeted and audited product range, featuring the hardest working and most profitable products in their arsenal.
- Better use of your time. All available under one roof for three dedicated days, Glee is the perfect way to streamline your purchasing process. Placing orders at Glee means your 2017 product selections are sorted well in advance, freeing up more time for category managers to develop inspirational in-store displays.
- Be inspired by new merchandising ideas & linked sales opportunities. Look out for inspirational content from Glee?s 550+ exhibitors, as well as those within the dedicated Home, Gift & Clothing section of the show. Best practice merchandising, the latest trends in POS and exciting linked sales opportunities from across Glee?s eight core product sectors will arm any garden centre manager or gift buyer with a wealth of knowledge, design ideas and concepts that can be put into practice immediately upon returning back to the store.
- Access to other exciting products you might not have considered before. Glee is the place to explore additional profit-making opportunities. As the garden retail gift market continues to grow, Glee is the place to source those products that will make your gift offering stand out from the rest, including everything from homeware and seasonal decorations to stationery and greeting cards, music and audio, artificial flowers and curiosities. Glee?s wider categories will also offer exposure to product sectors you may not have previously considered, helping to create a vibrant and unique in-store offering.
- And the best bit ? it?s all free to see! Entry to Glee is free for all pre-registered trade visitors. To pre-register, visit gleebirmingham.com