As part of the show?s fifth birthday celebrations visitors to the HTA National Plant Show, which takes place on 24 and 25 June at Stoneleigh, have the chance to win one of five prizes if they discover one of five golden labels hidden in the goody bags.
The five golden label prizes are:
- A personal appearance at your garden centre from horticulturalist and broadcaster Chris Collins
- A day visit to your business from Ian Boardman
- Two tickets to RHS Hampton Court Palace Flower Show 2015
- A years? worth of Plant of the Month point of sale materials from Hortipak
- A free place at HTA Garden Futures Conference which takes place in London on 15 October
A total of fifty eight companies have exhibited at all five shows. Each of these will be highlighted at the show through a 5th birthday badge on their stand name board.
Get Involved! For more information on the birthday celebrations and to see the list of exhibitors which have been with us all five years visit www.nationalplantshow.co.uk/5years? and use the hashtag #5yearsofNPS on Twitter.
Also, as part of the fifth birthday celebrations exhibitors have been busy sending in their entries for a ?Plant Selfie? photo competition. Visitors at the show will be able to vote for their favourite image. The winning image will appear in HTA News with the company receiving ?1,000 worth of advertising in the magazine and a bottle of champagne.
The HTA National Plant Show Team can be contacted on Twitter @HTAplantshow, email email@example.com or phone 0118 930 3132. For further information about the show visit www.nationalplantshow.co.uk