Hozelock, the water products manufacturer, joins British home association

by | Mar 13, 2017 | News | 0 comments

One of the garden sector?s biggest brands, Hozelock has rejoined The British Home Enhancement Trade Association (BHETA).

Supplying the market with a comprehensive range that covers garden watering, garden pressure sprayers, pond equipment and high-pressure cleaners, the company was founded on an airfield in 1959.

From its early days, it has developed technically advanced, visibly striking products that are part of a system.? Its first product was the world?s first plastic hose connector ? the Hoze-Lock. Today, its head office is in Birmingham, and while it is a global garden equipment manufacturer, over 75% of its products are made in Britain. ??The remaining 25% are built in factories in France, Malaysia, Taiwan and China.

BHETA?s DIY and garden sector director, Paul Grinsell commented: ?Hozelock is a huge player in the garden sector and I?m delighted that it sees BHETA as a positive partner. Networking and collaboration are so important and beneficial for everyone and it will be great to welcome the Hozelock team to future BHETA activities.?

For more information about BHETA and its programme of retail engagement events, contact BHETA member services on 0121 237 1130 or email pg@bheta.co.uk.

more latest news ➡

Westland growing media products added to Westland Live

Westland adds growing media to Westland Live

Westland Horticulture, home to brands such as New Horizon, Boost, Resolva, Peckish, and Kent & Stowe, has announced it has added its growing media category to Westland Live, giving its customers a one-stop shop for its brands and products. Westland Live is an...

British Garden Centres

How big is Christmas for British Garden Centres?

The highly-anticipated Christmas season has arrived early this year for British Garden Centres, as it opened its doors to customers in September to an influx of pent-up shoppers. Following a temperamental and wet summer and a few years of subdued Christmases due to...

Bradford garden centre group wins award

Bradford garden centre group wins community award

The team at a Bradford-based garden centre group is celebrating after winning a regional business award. Yorkshire Garden Centres, owner of Tong, Tingley, Bingley and Otley Garden Centres, won the Community category of the Yorkshire Post Excellence in Business...

Feverfew launched new gardening apparel for women

Meet the supplier: Feverfew Garden Co

Taking the gardening glove market by storm, Feverfew Garden Co is the UK’s first garden wear brand exclusively designed for women, by women. Garden Centre Retail catches up with Rachel Eunson, the driving force behind the brand. As with many recent ventures,...

HSBC economist

Ex HSBC economist to speak at GCA conference 2024

Former HSBC Head of Economics will be helping delegates at the Garden Centre Association’s (GCA) annual conference understand the resurgence of inflation and the challenges that it continues to bring (January 28 until 31, 2024). Mark Berrisford-Smith, who worked...

Primeur Whiskey Barrel

Primeur launches new range of recycled planters

Looking to the 2024 season, garden retailers can step up their sustainability game and enhance their outdoor offer with a brand-new Primeur range of recycled planter designs and colourways. If you are keen to stay ahead of the curve and meet the increasing demand...

Read GCR's latest edition!

Subscribe ToThe Wednesday Word

Subscribe To
The Wednesday Word


Get all the latest news, events & more straight to your inbox every Wednesday.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This