Phillip Blundell, CEO of Eagle Eye, and retailer panellists from Willowbrook and Ruskin and Belton Garden Centres have been unveiled as the latest to join the programme for the HTA Technology Conference ? Using technology to grow.
The conference takes place on Wednesday 24 February at Cranmore Park, Solihull. The theme for this year?s conference, partnered with CSY Retail and Swan Retail, is ?Using technology to grow?. The one-day cross-industry conference will highlight examples of how technology can help support businesses.
Eagle Eye is a UK technology company that securely validates and redeems digital promotions in real time for retail, grocery and hospitality industries through its digital marketing platform, Eagle Eye Air.
In an open panel session, featuring a range of retailers and suppliers from Willowbrook Garden Centre and Ruskin and Belton Garden Centres, representatives from both will offer their own personal experiences in regards to EPoS within their own businesses.
Other conference speakers include:
- David Denny, HTA market information manager, previewing the launch of the garden centre sales benchmarking system
- Naomi Langford-Wood, entrepreneur and businesswoman
- Terri Jones, Joy of Plants founder
- Grant Davis, independent consultant
- 2 Circles, complete business solutions
- Edwin Meijer, Garden Connect, apps and EPoS
- Barclaycard, flexible payment options.
For more information and to book your place, contact: email@example.com