Last chance to sign up for Lawn Academy
There are still a few spaces left on the Westland Lawn Academy which is ready to open its doors to garden centre staff in the New Year.
The academy will follow the consumer journey all the way from product education to problem solving and merchandising guidance. There will be five training courses up and down the UK and Ireland in the following locations:
- Westland Merchandising Centre, Peterborough ? 14 January 2016
- Monkton Elm Garden Centre, Taunton ? 21 January 2016
- Barton Grange Garden Centre, Preston ? 28 January 2016
- St Johnston Football Club, Perth, Edinburgh ? 16 February 2016
- Carton House Hotel, Dublin ? 24 February 2016
Daniela Constantine, brand manager for lawncare at Westland, commented: ?We believe garden centre staff are key to lawncare participation. The right customer engagement can really affect your turnover at the point of sale.?
To took your place on the training course, sign up online at: http://trade.gardenhealth.com/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org