Love the Plot You’ve Got campaign gets off to a flyer
The Love The Plot You?ve Got campaign got off to a flying start at the weekend at the Good Life Live at Alexandra Palace in London.
The industry wide campaign highlights options for transforming small outdoor spaces. Alongside the ‘before’ plot are spaces themed around entertaining, growing your own,?using containers and decorating a balcony.
Suppliers from across the industry including Aylett Nurseries, Copely, Mr Fothergills Seeds, Outdoor Gourmet, Scotts, Witch Garden and Woodlodge have provided products for the feature, which will continue on its journey around the UK over the coming months.
David Arnold, Love the Plot campaign manager comments: ‘It has been a fantastic first outing for Love the Plot You?ve Got at Good Life Live with the feature receiving a lot of interest from visitors to the show.
?Many beginner gardeners have come through the door looking for ideas and inspiration.
“People can really relate to the spaces and importantly are signing up for further inspiration through the website and social media.”
The roadshow will now move on to a variety of venues across the UK, with the feature kindly being transported by Westland Horticulture.
Love the Plot You?ve Got Roadshow dates
- 20-22 March – Good Life Live, London
- 11-12 April – Van Hage Garden Centre, Great Amwell
- 14 -19 April – Scotsdale Garden Centre, Cambridge
- 25 ? 26 April – Webbs of Wychbold, Worcestershire
- 2-3 May – Cardiff (tbc)
- 8-10 May – Garden Show Ireland, Belfast
- 23-24 May – George Square, Glasgow
- 29-31 May – Gardening Scotland, Edinburgh
- June – garden centres (to be announced)
- 17-20 July – Home and Garden Show, Stratford upon Avon