High end American cooking brand Viking is launching a new range of Outdoor Grills ? designed to appeal to well-heeled consumers.
The new solid stainless steel range will also be sold to members-only golf, tennis and health clubs as a compelling outdoor-cuisine-event investment and to reinforce the brands ultra-premium position.
The new range of dramatically powerful Viking Outdoor Grills is designed to make the most of every season and not just the inevitably short British summer.
Established in the USA as the Rolls Royce of grills for the outdoors, the Viking Outdoor Grill is available in a choice of three sizes; 30? (shown), 36?, 42?? or 54 inches.
Super powerful gas burners not only grill to perfection but also create a theatre of sights, smells and sounds designed to impress.
The Viking Outdoor Grill is supplied with a comprehensive 5 year guarantee from a wholly owned UK subsidiary of an American blue-chip company the Middleby Corporation.
Full specification of the VGBQ2300?RE (shown with Grill Cart) includes:
– 2 x 29,000 BTU stainless steel grill burners.
– 1430 sq. cm. of grilling area.
– 4 x 15,000 BTU Gourmet-Glo? infrared rear burners.
– Tru-Sear? Inconel stainless steel infrared grill burner: ?High 30,000 BTU and Low 17,500 BTU
– 9 Volt battery ignition
– Power Porcelain ? cast iron grates
– Easy Lift ? canopy system
– Black Diamond ? ceramic briquette flavour system with Flip Clean? design
– Removable smoker box
– Adjustable three-position stainless steel warming rack
– Stainless steel drip tray with individual grease management tray and stainless steel ball bearings
– Hermetically sealed numerical thermometer on canopy
– Grill Cart is manufactured using heavy-duty stainless steel
– 2 x stainless steel fold-down serving shelves
– Towel/utensil rod
– Rear access for LP gas tank
– Large in-board solid rubber wheels and
– Locking caster front wheels for maximum manoeuvrability and stability
RRP of Viking Grill and Grill Cart shown ?7800 inc VAT and delivery.