There are only three days left to register for earlybird tickets to the Grow Your Own Profits roadshow, organised by former GCA inspector Liz Hutson.
The events take place in February and March 2016 and will show how to target, educate and communicate effectively to new and existing customers. The key aims are to increase footfall and average spend, particularly in core gardening.
Topics will include:
- Why sales of core garden products and many plants fail to reach their full potential, despite customer demand
- How to target customers of all ages and abilities, using internal and external means
- Training for appropriate plant and product groups with quick and easy references to rapidly increase staff knowledge and enthusiasm
- Thinking outside the box
- Making the most of all resources and opportunities
- Implementing a sustainable and realistic strategy.
The courses are intended for planteria and sundries staff, owners, managers and marketing employees. Delegates will take away a comprehensive set of training materials.
Supporting companies include Bayer Garden, Gardman, Hozelock, The Scotts Miracle-Gro Company, Mr Fothergills, Agralan, Maxicrop, Neudorff and Taylors Bulbs.
The events take place at the following locations in 2016:
- Maidstone ? 16 February
- Guildford ? 18 February
- Cambridge ? 23 February
- Birmingham ? 25 February
- Chester ? 29 February
- Perth ? 2 March.
Earlybird tickets give a ?10 discount per person off the price of a standard ticket. For booking, please visit: www.bookwhen.com/growprofits