The final 12 candidates in the Rising Stars class of 2017 have been announced.
There was friendly rivalry at both the Westland/GCA Rising Stars North and South?masterclass earlier this month, when all presented the results of their projects to the?group, showing they have driven sales across spring as a result of their learning.
A total of 12 made it through to the third and final masterclass in October where they?will bid for a place in the final, taking place at the GCA Conference in Stratford-upon Avon?from January 21-24.
The final candidates (in no particular order) are:
1. Andreea Robertson ? GardenWise
2. Jack Moyers ? Barton Grange
3. Jayne Scott ? Klondyke Daleside
4. Sarah Postlethwaite ? Fron Goch
5. Emma Blackmore ? Bents
1. Mathylda Mucha ? Millbrook
2. Jack Shilley ? RHS Wisley
3. Tora Cook ? Perrywood
4. Clark Lambert ? Garsons Titchfield
5. Lisa Collingbourne ? Squires Twickenham
6. Alexander Cawley ? Squires Stanmore
7. Samantha Davis – Haskins