Squires Garden Centres is running its popular gardening workshops on the third Friday of every month.
The first workshops are on 19 February at 10am and 2pm, during which the theme is to plant an early spring trug. During the workshops trugs can be filled with bulbs, primroses, ivy and euonymus to bring some early spring colour into your home or garden.
The cost is ?20 which includes the cost of the container, compost and plants, and a complimentary tea or coffee.
Squires gardening workshops are held on the third Friday of every month at 10am and 2pm. The workshops are suitable for anyone from novices to experienced gardeners, and include tuition and materials. Advanced booking is required.
- Friday 19 February: Early spring trug
- Friday 18 March: Terracotta herb bowl
- Friday 15 April: Wildlife pot
- Friday 20 May: Large summer hanging basket
- Friday 17 June: Tropical pot
- Friday 15 July: Dry-loving planted sink.
For more information, visit: www.squiresgardencentres.co.uk