Turn garden centres into new experience magnets that will optimally appeal to consumers? senses. All the year round. Thermoflor?s new Open Sky? enables owners to transform parts of their garden centre from an outdoor to an indoor experience within 5 minutes.
With sunshine flowing in on fine days, and immediate shelter when it starts to rain. Ideal for areas where people meet one another such as the catering facility, event venue or indoor playground. This will make customers want to visit garden centres more often, and spend more time ?indoors?. And that means more turnover opportunities for garden-centre owners.
Such areas can be used in a multifunctional way ? as a playing area for children, a farm shop, an outdoor patio for the catering facility or an orangery, or for the presentation of pet and flower shows, etc. ?And if the weather should deteriorate you can turn the entire outdoor area into an indoor area within 5 minutes.
Thermoflor invites you to visit us at the Garden Retail Experience on 9 and 10 February. Make an appointment and we will gladly explain to you how our Open Sky roofs and Sky Wall sliding walls could transform your shop.
How? garden centre owners could also benefit from the five advantages of an Open Sky solution:
- Maximum use and usability of the available space: new possibilities of welcoming more customers and generating more turnover. The available space can be multifunctionally used for all kinds of purposes.
- Ideal climate conditions: opening the roof creates natural ventilation. When the roof is closed the indoor climate is controlled in the same way as usual in existing buildings. You will still be able to ventilate your garden centre if it?s raining and the roof can be insulated in different ways.
- Lengthens the season: the possibility of closing the roof and walls enables you to prolong the summer season into autumn and winter. The things you do outdoors in summer can be done indoors in winter.
- Makes the building and its look more professional: the Open Sky?s high-quality structure and finish give the garden centre building a professional look: there are no visible rack-and-pinion gears or loose vent sashes and the motor drive is integrated in the structure. You can choose from various differently shaped trusses that can be colour-coated. So all in all a showpiece to impress customers.
- Return on investment: the different possibilities of increasing your turnover will enable you to earn back your investment quickly. The structure will moreover last for a long time and require little maintenance.
Call Thermoflor on +31 (0)174 29 06 06 or send an email to Ben Boon or Ferry Breugem to receive more information.