Weber, the world?s leading barbecue brand has revamped its website globally and is investing to offer greater visibility through digital advertising in the UK. The new website, which will launch in the UK in May 2017, will provide consumers with a more immersive and educational experience, designed to help them make quicker and more informed purchases in-store.
Weber pride themselves on delivering not just a product but an experience. This is reflected in the significant steps Weber has made to improve the offering across any point where they interact with consumers. 2017 has seen the launch of the revolutionary Genesis II gas barbecue, significant investment in premium in-store displays that enhance the shopping experience, and new Grill Academy courses to educate consumers on how to get the most out of their barbecue.
Consumers now spend more time interacting with brands online than ever before. As such Weber is committed to investing in developing its digital platforms to engage with customers at a level which reflects the premium nature of the brand. Last year a dedicated Weber app was launched and more recently the iGrill and accompanying app was introduced. The latest element the digital platform to be addressed will be the Weber website.
The new web experience offers:
- Modern design with easy?navigation and integration of video and rich imagery
- Detailed product information,?guiding visitors to find the right barbecue
- Extensive advice?to improve barbecue skills along with an unparalleled library of recipes
- Increased visibility of the store locator,?guiding consumers to their?nearest store;
- Access to every Weber product in the UK range and the ability for visitors to purchase direct;
- Weber ID, allowing Weber owners to have their own unique log-in and receive personalised communication in the future
Chris Trewhitt, UK marketing director, said: ?We see huge value in informing and educating customers. We believe a Weber? is for life and a large part of that is helping customers choose the right product and teaching them how to get the very best out of their barbecue. The new website will provide a more user friendly and immersive journey that we believe will better equip and guide our customers to the products which best fit their requirement, giving them then information they need to make the purchase decision before they go into store ?.